Saturating Wood Oil for Interior and Exterior Tropical Woods.
• Can be applied to both horizontal or vertical surfaces.
• Saturates and protects all woods - Soft and Hard ; Oily and Dense.
• Excellent penetration - non-film forming.
• Replaces the natural oils lost from the wood - will not blacken the timber .
• Transparent - Enhances the woods natural grain.
• Deep penetrating, stabilises the timber - Protects against moisture ingress.
• Easy maintenance - no sanding or stripping.
• Used alone, gives a silken matt finish or overcoat with DEKS OLJE D2 for a high gloss finish.
Where to use:
Hardwoods and Tropical Timber : Oak, Chestnut, Teak, Mahogany, Movingui, Ipe, Bangkirai ...
Softwoods : Pine, Spruce, Larch ...
Exterior : garden furniture, patios, walkways, boat decks, topsides on boats, portals ...
Interior : flooring, paneling, stairs, doors, windows, door frames ...
Marine : Can be applied above or below the waterline. Excellent primer for conventional single pack marine coatings.
Direct on prepared woods
Horizontal - Vertical.